Nuffnang or Advertlets

I am the publisher of Nuffnang.
I am also registered to Advertlets.
The problem i had is i cannot decide which one of the advertiser is better.
By using Advertlets, can say i earn a little amount only since register with Advertlets January ago.[I never cash out yet].
But, with Nuffnang, my earning not raises since few weeks ago.

Actually i am just curious only lah...

So, i post this so that i can see others opinion on which one is better,
should i just paste the codes from different advertiser on my different blogs, or
should i only select just one of the advertiser.

  1. Comment by Simon Seow on March 8, 2008 at 1:59 AM  

    If you can post up in Innit then I guess that you're a Glitterati. Since you've already chosen Nuffnang, why post this question?

  2. Comment by Ian on March 15, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

    hehe, actually my nuffnang earning didnt rise since months ago. Just stuck at RM 1.40 only. I wonder why this can happen... My blogs receive many more than 20 unique visitors each week.

  3. Comment by Anonymous on April 28, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

    Yes, you have over 20 unique visitors per week but do all of them click on your ads whenever they enter your blog? The problem is, you have to place your ads in a strategy way to attract clicks from your visitor. Hope this will answer your question.

    Regards,
    TEEN200.COM