Weird dream

Today, i got a weird dream!

   My family open house of Chinese New Year celebration, my younger sister invited many of her friends to my house.

   The first first, a boy stepped into the living room section, i started bebeling, yielding at him using Hainanese dialects.

   Another friend(the second friend) went into the living room section, and again i continue what i am doing to the first person. I repeat the same things to ALL of  my sister's friends.  They ( the victims) just looking at me with a weird face, some are very scared to me. I also scolded at sister

   ...................................then, my mother call me to wake up, the story ended at there...

-----------------------
*fuh! thanks because this is just a dream. I cannot think it rationally when it is the real case happened to me... I hope this is just a dream  and not a reality next time.
   because i will lose many friends! I don't want!!!!!